Liver, Onions and Cherry Peppers
Liver, Onions and Cherry Peppers... Nonno will love it!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Liver:
- 1 pound iver cut in cubes
- 6 cherry peppers, sweet or hot as you prefer
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 cup red wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- peperoncino, as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a cast iron pan add 1 Tbs of EV olive oil and saute` the liver until it is colored on all sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add 2 Tbs of EV olive oil and saute` the onions sliced very thin. Add bay leaves and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add the liver and the cherry peppers. Cook for 2-3 mins and add the wine. Add salt as desired.
- Let the wine evaporate and serve.