Marinated Grilled Octopus
Marinated Grilled Octopus... a must for all the Baresi at a BBQ party!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Octopus:
- 2 medium sized tenderized octopus of about 1 poubd each
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a bowl, add the EV olive oil, the vinegar, garlic and the parsley. Add salt & pepper as desired.
- Wash the octopus under cold water and place in the bowl. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Put the octopus on a hot grill and cook until they are red in color and slightly brown.