Pasta alla Crudaiola - Italian Pasta Salad with Arugula & Tomatoes
Pasta alla Crudaiola - Italian Pasta Salad with Arugula & Tomatoes.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 pound dried orecchiette pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1/2 cup grated ricotta salata cheese
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Drop the pasta into generously salted boiling water.
- While the pasta cooks add the tomatoes to a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, oregano and salt and toss to coat.
- When the pasta is al dente, drain and toss to coat. Add in the arugula and ricotta salata and toss once again. The residual heat of the pasta should slightly wilt the arugula and melt the ricotta salata a bit. Chill before serving.
I want to make this but there is no measurement for the oregano. Is it 2 tsp. or 2 Tbsp.? - floridaperson