No-Churn Olive Oil Gelato
No-Churn Olive Oil Gelato.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Vanilla Bean Pod
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the condensed milk, Botticelli extra virgin olive oil, vanilla bean and extract until fully Incorporated. Set aside.
- In another mixing bow whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture about 1/3 at a time. Pour into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook
Put one under every Christmas Tree!