Baked Cod with Scallions and Olives
Baked Cod with Scallions and Olives. Healthy and delicious!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Cod:
- 2 pound fresh cod
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup black olives, pitted
- 2 bunches scallions
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Just arrived from Italy!
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- In a large baking pan, place the cod evenly distributed.
- Cut the scallion in half and place them on the cod.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and place them on the cod and some on the pan.
- Spread the olives over the cod and some on the pan.
- Add the water and wine in the pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cod and the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cod. It is done when the fish easily flakes by touching it with a fork.