Baked Cod with Scallions and Olives
Baked Cod with Scallions and Olives. Healthy and delicious!
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- In a large baking pan, place the cod evenly distributed.
- Cut the scallion in half and place them on the cod.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and place them on the cod and some on the pan.
- Spread the olives over the cod and some on the pan.
- Add the water and wine in the pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cod and the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cod. It is done when the fish easily flakes by touching it with a fork.