Chocolate Blackberry Gelato
Gelato made with blackberries and chocolate. An easy recipe that doesn't use eggs, yet is very creamy.
- Put blackberries, chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream, water, sugar, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend mixture until it’s a thick but smooth mixture.
- Pour into a self-refrigerating gelato maker.
- Turn on and freeze for 30 minutes.
- I purchased a DeLonghi GM6000 Gelato Maker with Self-Refrigerating Compressor last year. It's so easy to make gelato with a self-refrigerating unit. It only makes about a quart, so if you have a larger ice cream maker just double or triple the recipe. It's fantastic in homemade waffle cones.