Chocolate Blackberry Gelato
Gelato made with blackberries and chocolate. An easy recipe that doesn't use eggs, yet is very creamy.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- dash of lemon juice is a nice option.
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Put blackberries, chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream, water, sugar, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend mixture until it’s a thick but smooth mixture.
- Pour into a self-refrigerating gelato maker.
- Turn on and freeze for 30 minutes.
- I purchased a DeLonghi GM6000 Gelato Maker with Self-Refrigerating Compressor last year. It's so easy to make gelato with a self-refrigerating unit. It only makes about a quart, so if you have a larger ice cream maker just double or triple the recipe. It's fantastic in homemade waffle cones.