Stelline Pastina with Parmigiano
Stelline Pastina with Parmigiano .
For 2 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 5 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup pastina
- Pastina is available in La Bottega della Nonna HERE!
- Get the Star bouillon HERE!
- Fill a medium stock pot with 5 cups of water and add the two bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil and add the Pastina.
- Cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Be careful to not cook much longer because the Pastina will keep cooking in the broth!
- Spoon into bowls and top with as much Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese as you like!
Fast Nutritious and delicious - Julialynny
Are you kidding me ? This is an early April Fools joke, isn't it ? Water, Bouillon, and Pastina ? ...
See Full Review >> - Gunny Teufulhund
Very poor recipe as it eliminates items such as how much water etc. - new york