Whipped Mascarpone Clouds
This cake is special to me because it's my son's first dessert he made for me. It was a family favorite & now I make it all the time. It is light, delicious, and simple to make! sure to be a hit at any gathering!
For 9 Person(s)
For the Puff Pastry:
- 1 package of puffed pastry sheets
For the Cream:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cream, room temperature
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 8 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 9 maraschino cherries
Start Thinking of Christmas!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Cups and Pots
Get both HERE!!!
- For the Pastry:
- Bake the pastry sheets according to the package directions
- Don't forget to poke holes in the pastry sheets (there should be three)
- let cool
- FOR CREAM:
- Whip the heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl with powdered sugar & almond extract
- whip until peaks form
- Fold in the mascarpone cream
- Cut cooled pastry sheets into 9 squares.
- Spread the cream between separated puff pastry sheets
- Layer another sheet, top with more whipped cream
- Top each square with a dollop of the whipped cream, a maraschino cherry, and powdered sugar.
Will try to make - dee3