Chicken Cutlets with Fried Eggplant
Chicken Cutlets with Fried Eggplant... the marriage of two great foods!
- Make the Chicken Cutles as per this RECIPE.
- Slice the eggplant longways in slice a little less than 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry all the eggplant in olive oil until they are lightly golden. Remove from frying pan and lightly salt.
- In a baking pan, put the chicken cutlets on the bottom, position a slice of eggplant on each cutlet, top with two slices of fresh tomato and some shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 350F until the mozzarella is melted.