Chicken Cutlets with Fried Eggplant
Chicken Cutlets with Fried Eggplant... the marriage of two great foods!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Cutlets:
- 4 slices of fried chicken cutlets (Recipe HERE)
- 1 medium eggplant
- 4 slices of fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- olive oil for frying
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Make the Chicken Cutles as per this RECIPE.
- Slice the eggplant longways in slice a little less than 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry all the eggplant in olive oil until they are lightly golden. Remove from frying pan and lightly salt.
- In a baking pan, put the chicken cutlets on the bottom, position a slice of eggplant on each cutlet, top with two slices of fresh tomato and some shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 350F until the mozzarella is melted.