Eggplants Gratin... a quick and tasty appetizer or side dish.
For 6 Person(s)
- 2 large eggplant
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in small pieces
- 1 cup pain bread crumbs
- 2 cups grated Parmigiano
- 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley - finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Wash the eggplants and cut off the stems.
- Slice the eggplants in round slices 1/2 inch thick.
- Place in a flat oven pan and sprinkle with salt and olive oil.
- In a bowl mix the bread crumbs, cheese, garlic and parsley.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture on each eggplant slice.
- Cut the tomatoes in small pieces and put a few pieces on each slice.
- Sprinkle olive oil on all the slices.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 475F.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Appetizer Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Eggplant Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes
This is great, my friends loved it - Sanny
I was looking for an alternate recipe for Eggplant Parmesan when I ran across this recipe...It was s...
See Full Review >> - greeneyednurse2212
Always a hit...easy, delicious and healthy! - mlieggimantovano
This recipe was a big hit! - AnnaBev