Hasselback Prosciutto Bread
Hasselback Prosciutto Bread.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Bread:
- 1 loaf Prosciutto Bread (you can also use a semolina loaf)
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the loaf on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Hasselback the bread by making diagonal cuts throughout the loaf, but do not cut all the way through.
- Stuff all the cuts with a slice of mozzarella. You may need to cut the slices to fit.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and top with the garlic powder and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.