Lemon Blueberry Delight
A delicate vanilla cupcake with a burst of blueberry delight in every bite, topped with lemon heaven.
- Combine Cake Mix, Oil, Water, and 3 eggs in a large mixing bowl. Begin mixing by hand with a rubber spatula. Batter will look lumpy.
- Now, using an electric mixer, mix the batter until smooth.
- Add the fresh blueberries to the batter, gently mix using a spatula.
- Evenly fill 24 lined muffin/cupcake cups with the batter. (Be sure to have blueberries in each cupcake)
- Place cupcakes in a preheated oven (350 degrees). Let cupcakes bake 15-25 minutes. When cupcakes are a light golden brown on top, and bounce back when touched in center, they are done. Remove from the oven and place on cooling rack. Allow cupcakes to cook completely.
- Frost your cupcakes with the lemon frosting and sprinkle with Poppy Seeds.
- For a more professional look, use high grade cupcake liners and pipe the frosting using a decorator bag and decorating tips.