Mozzarella alla Barese
Mozzarella alla Barese... the counterpart of Mozzarella alla Caprese!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Mozzarella:
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- sauteed broccoli rabe (see link to recipe below)
- sun dried tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- Get the recipe for the Sauteed Broccoli Rabe HERE
- If the sun dried tomatoes are not marinated, put them in a cup covered with extra virgin olive oil and add some minced fresh garlic and fresh mint. Let the marinate for a few hours.
- In a flat plate, alternate the slices of mozzarella with some sauteed broccoli rabe and sun dried tomatoes.
- Drizzle some good exrea virgin olive oil and serve
Appetizer Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Broccoli Rabe Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Gluten Free Appetizer Recipes, Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes
Superb, delicious - Sanny