Nutella Baci di Dama Cookies
Nutella Baci di Dama Cookies.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Baci:
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnut flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- Get the Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Yield: about 20 cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hazelnut flour, sugar, vanillina and the egg white. Mix with a wooden spoon until there are no lumps. Mix with your hands until a paste forms. The paste should hold its shape.
- Add some granulated sugar to a shallow dish.
- Take a level teaspoon of dough (I used an actual teaspoon to measure) and roll it into a ball. Roll the ball in the granulated sugar. Place the cookies 1 inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella on one of the flat sides of the cookies. Then sandwich them together.