Nutella Puff Pastry Twists
Nutella Puff Pastry Twists.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Twists:
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- confectioners sugar for decorating
- Get your Nutella HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, lightly roll out the puff pastry into a larger rectangle, flattening any seams.
- Spread the Nutella on half the puff pastry, leaving a 1 inch border around the sides. Fold the pastry over to close like a book and seal the borders with your fingers.
- Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut 1 inch wide horizontal strips.
- Twist each strip and form them into a heart shape. Using 2 toothpicks, secure the top and bottom of the hearts. This will help them hold their shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Dust with confectioners sugar if desired.