Paccheri with Pancetta Sauce
Paccheri with Pancetta Sauce.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces pancetta, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 24oz jar passata
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 pound Paccheri pasta
- Whole Milk ricotta, optional
- Get the Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Put a large sauté pan over a medium-high flame and heat the oil.
- Add the pancetta to the pan and cook until crisp, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook until golden, about 1 minute.
- Add the passata, salt and basil to the pan and lower the flame to a simmer. Cook while stirring occasion for 15-20 minutes.
- Drop the pasta into generously salted boiling water and cook until Al Dente.
- Drain and add the pasta to the sauce.
- Toss over a high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh ricotta.