Pasta alla Crudaiola
Pasta with raw tomatoes, basil and ricotta salata.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound short pasta
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes
- 4 leaves of basil
- ricotta salata
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, as desired
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Chop the tomatoes in small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Cut up the basil and add it to the tomatoes.
- Add 4 Tbs of Ev olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Toss and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook the pasta al dente. Mix with the tomatoes and garnish with ricotta salata.
- Finish with a drizzle of EV olive oil.