Cream Puffs, as easy as 1..2..3 with vanilla whipped cream.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Cream Puffs and Cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
Start Thinking of Christmas!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Cups and Pots
Get both HERE!!!
- To make cream:
- Add heavy cream to bowl and whip with whisk.
- When cream starts to thicken add vanilla then whisk until fluffy.
- Add confectioners sugar and whisk until all is incorporated.
- Place cream in pastry bag* and pipe into cooled cream puffs.
- To make pastry:
- Add water and butter to a saucepan.
- Heat on stove until butter melts.
- Add salt and flour.
- Mix with wooden spoon until dough forms a ball.
- Transfer dough to stand mixer.
- Using beater blade, beat eggs into dough one at a time.
- Transfer dough to a pastry bag* with plain tip.
- Squeeze out about one tablespoon of dough onto parchment paper lined sheet.
- Wet finger and smooth point on each puff.
- Bake in preheated 425° oven for about 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool then slice open and fill with cream.
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top.
You can use a ziplock bag with bottom corner cut off in place of a pastry bag. For all of you chocolate lovers, you can dip the top of each puff into a chocolate ganache.
Delicious - Sanny
Im nervous to try this. Would love to see a Video ..youtube?? :) - Maram
So sorry but this recipe turned out a failure. The dough was pancake batter consistency and therefor...
See Full Review >> - Adrienna