Pear Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
Pear Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Cake:
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 pears, one sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices and one peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chucks
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, keep about 2 tablespoons aside for the top
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the eggs and sugar and heat with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the ricotta and milk and beat until incorporated.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the pears in chunks and the chocolates chips.
- Place the sliced pears skin side up into the cake leaving about 1/4 inch sticking out. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top and bake for 50-55 minutes.