Shrimp Oreganata Recipe
Shrimp Oreganata Recipe, a delicate dish for all lovers of fish to be made at all special occasions.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Shrimp:
- 2/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- salt and black pepper, as desired
- 3 tablespoons Botticelli extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined with tail on
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- fresh lemon wedges to squeeze on top of shrimp at the end
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Rinse the shrimp under cold running water and transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Pat dry and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the breadcrumbs, pecorino cheese, oregano, garlic, lemon zest, parsley and olive oil. Whisk with a fork until the mixture looks like wet sand. Taste for seasoning and season with salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
- Drizzle enough extra virgin olive oil to coat the bottom of a roasting pan. Add the wine to the bottom of the pan as well. Add the shrimp and arrange in a single layer. Spoon the breadcrumb mixture over each shrimp and drizzle the top with extra virgin olive oil. Bake until the shrimp are cooked through, about 10 minutes. Broil on height for 2-3 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Delicious shrimp recipe - susanleduc