Sicilian Shcattate... an almond specialty from Alia, Sicilia.
- If you are using whole alonds, crush the almonds and lightly toast them.
- Whip the egg whites and sugar into a foam. Add the vanilla and lemon zest.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Fold in the almonds
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Take a baking sheet, add a spoonful of dough to make each cookie.
- Add colored sprinkles to match the holiday that you are making them for.
- Bake for about 10 mins.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Sicilian Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Cookies Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Almond Cookie and Dessert Recipes