Almond Semolina Cookies
Almond Semolina Cookies... try these golden gems!
For 1 Person(s)
For the Cookies:
- 1 1/2 cups semolina flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup almond paste
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lemon, zest only
- almonds for topping (whole or sliced)
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the Semolina and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or with an electric mixer cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in the egg, zest, almond paste and vanilla. Mix until well combined and there are no more lumps of almond paste.
- Add in the dry ingredients a little at a time until all the flour is absorbed.
- Form the dough into little balls with your hands and press the almonds into the cookies before baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Puglia Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Cookies Recipes, Vegetarian Dessert Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Almond Cookie and Dessert Recipes