Baked Frittata with Peas and Pancetta
Baked Frittata with Peas and Pancetta.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Frittata:
- 1/4 cup +2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces Pancetta, cut into a 1/4 inch dice
- 1 small onion, cut into a 1/4 inch dice
- 1 10oz bag frozen peas
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino or Parmigiano cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint or basil leaves, chopped
- salt and black pepper as desired
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Oil a 9 or 10 inch pan. Set aside.
- Put a sauté pan over a medium flame and heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the pancetta and sauté until crisp, about 5-7 minutes. Add in the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the peas and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and cool the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled add the peas and pancetta to a mixing bowl. Add in the eggs, cheese, remaining oil and the mint or basil. Mix well to combine.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.