Flounder all'Acqua Pazza
Flounder all'Acqua Pazza - Flounder in Crazy Water! This is a very popular dish in Naples. It is light and tasty. You can substitute the flounder with any kind of fish fillet that you desire.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Fish:
- 1 1/2 pounds flounder or any other fish that you prefer
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- peperoncino, as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a saute pan add the EV olive oil and the garlic. Let the garlic turn blonde. Add the peperoncino as desired.
- Add he cherry tomatoes and let them saute for a few minutes.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate for about 2 mins.
- Add the fish and the water. Add salt as desired.
- Cover the pan and let the fish cook for about 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and serve.