Lemon Pecorino Crusted Asparagus
Lemon Pecorino Crusted Asparagus.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Asparagus:
- 3/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 2 lemons, zest only
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and black pepper, as desired
- one bunch asparagus, washed, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the pecorino, breadcrumbs, zest and garlic. Mix well. Season the mixture with salt and black pepper.
- Lay the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Make sure all the asparagus are evenly coated.
- Coat each of the asparagus in the cheese and breadcrumb mixture. Spread the asparagus out on the baking sheet making sure there is a bit of space between them. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the thickest part of the asparagus is tender. Baking time will vary depending on thickness.
- Remove from the oven and squeeze lemon juice over the asparagus.
Use the Code CWN20 to Get 20% OFF
On my New T-Shirts!