Linguine with Shrimp and Olives
Linguine with Shrimp and Olives.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup Gaeta or Kalamata olives, pitted
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails still attached
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Put a large saute pan over a medium flame and heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and anchovies and cook until the anchovies begin to break down, about 1 minute.
- Add the red pepper, capers and olives and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and lower the heat to a simmer.
- Add in the shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted boiling water to a boil and drop in the linguine. Cook until al dente and drain.
- Add the linguine to the pot and toss for 1-2 minutes over a medium flame. Serve immediately.