Nonna's Ricotta Pumpkin Cake
A very delicate and moist Ricotta Pumkin Cake to make for your Thanksgiving celebrations.
For 1 Person(s)
For the Cake:
- 3 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 pound sugar
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 lemon, zest only
- butter for coating bottom and sides of pan
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients very well.
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9 1/2" springform pan with butter.
- Pour the mix in the springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425F then continue baking for an additional 60 minutes at 380F.
- Let it cool and serve.