Nutella Raspberry Tart with Chocolate Ganache
Nutella Raspeberry Tart with Chocolate Ganache.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Crust:
- 12 ounces chocolate cookies - I used the Stella D'oro chocolate marguerite cookies but you can use Oreos or chocolate Grahm crackers
- 4 ounces Stick Butter
For the Frosting/Filling:
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese (softened)
- 13 ounces Nutella
- 1 cup +1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces freh raspberries to decorate
- To make the crust melt butter in a small saucepan and cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Process cookies in a food processor until finely ground. About 30 seconds. Stream in melted butter with the mixer running. Process until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press into an 11 inch heart shaped tart pan with a removable bottom, making sure to press the crumbs up the sides. Smooth the crust out with a spoon or the bottom of a glass. Chill the crust in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- To make the filling add the Nutella and Mascarpone in a stand mixer and mix until combined. Transfer to the chilled crust, smooth out the top and pop it back in the refrigerator.
- To make the ganache topping combine butter and heavy cream in a small saucepan until the butter melts and the cream is almost boiling. Pour over the chocolate in a separate bowl. Wait about 3 minutes and whisk until the mixture is dark and shiny. Cool about 5-10 minutes and pour over the Nutella in the tart pan. Decorate with fresh raspberries. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.