Nutella Ricotta Cookies
Nutella Ricotta Cookies... just heavenly!
For 4 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Icing:
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- rainbow sprinkles (preferred)
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat sugar and margarine or butter until blended.
- Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. At medium speed, beat in ricotta, Nutella, vanilla, and eggs until well combined.
- Reduce speed to low. Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until dough forms.
- Drop dough by level tablespoons, or with an ice cream scoop about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased large cookie sheet. Bake about 12-15 minutes (cookies will be soft on the inside). With pancake turner, remove cookies to wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough.
- When cookies are cool, prepare icing: In small bowl, stir confectioners sugar and milk until smooth. With small metal spatula or knife, spread icing on cookies; sprinkle with sprinkles of your choice. Set cookies aside to allow icing to dry completely, about 1 hour.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Ricotta Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Cookies Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Ricotta Cookie Recipes