Pasta Salad with & Peas Ham
Pasta Salad with & Peas Ham.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 pound dried Gnocchi pasta or Shells (see link Below! to purchase)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound frozen peas
- 4 ounces sliced ham or Prosciutto Cotto, torn into strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed Pistachios (optional)
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Dried Gnocchi HERE!
- Drop the pasta into salted, boiling water and cook until al dente. 2-3 minutes less than the package instructions.
- Drain and remove to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the pasta with 2 Tablespoons of the oil and toss to coat.
- While the pasta is still hot, mix in the frozen peas and toss. The heat of the pasta will thaw the peas.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients and mix well until everything is combined.
- Serve chilled.