Pasta with Peas - Pasta e Piselli
Pasta and Peas - Piselli... it could not be any simpler... yet so good!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound small cut pasta
- 1 pound peas - fresh is better
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
Get into the Christmas Spirit!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Pots and Cups are now in Stock!
Get both HERE!!!
- Add 2 Qts of water in a pot and the chopped onion.
- Let the water and onion boil for 30 mins.
- Add the peas and continue to boil for about 10 mins. Add fresh parsley and salt as desired.
- Separately, boil the pasta and once it had cooked add it to the peas.
- Mix well and serve with a drizzle of EV olive oil.
I loved this, brought me back. Don't forget to generously season it to bring out that great flavor! - mgemail
I've made this using Trader Joe's Porcini Mushroom & Truffle Triangoli pasta!! It iss wonderful ...
See Full Review >> - jckc
3 pots,mostly for nostalgia. When I was a kid we used to call it "pasta fa peas". - Anna Engdahl