Pork Chops Lucanian Style
Pork Chops Lucanian Style (Costate di Maiale alla Lucana)... beats BBQ.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Chops:
- 2 pork chops
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- peppers pickeld in vinegar
- 1 cup white wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Smash two cloves of garlic into a fine powder, add some EV olive oil and some black pepper and salt and rub the pork chops on both sides with the resulting paste.
- In a saute` pan add some EV olive oil, let it get hot and put the pork chops to saute` on both sides for about 4 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, chop two cloves of garlic, the onion and the peppers into small chunks.
- Remove the pork chops from the pan and add the chopped vegetables.
- Saute until the onion is translucent and add the white wine.
- Let the alcohol evaporate and add back the pork chops to the pan.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes on each side and serve.
Entree Recipes, Meat Recipes, Nonna Caroline Rossi, Basilicata Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Pork Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Easter Dinner Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Thanksgiving Entree Recipes, Christmas Entree Recipes, Easter Entree Recipes, Pork Chops Recipes
Tried with boneless Pork Chops,came out delicious. Thanks for sharing it. D - dmuraca