Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus with Fontina
Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus with Fontina.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Asparagus:
- 1 pound asparagus spears (ends trimmed)
- 1/4 pound prosciutto slices
- 3 ounces fontina cheese cut into 1/ oz strips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- salt and black pepper to taste
Just arrived from Italy!
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place the oil and the asparagus in a bowl and toss together until the asparagus is fully coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take about 4-5 asparagus spears and add the fontina. Use one prosciutto slice to wrap the asparagus and cheese together.
- Arrange in a small baking dish. Add the wine and lemon juice to the bottom and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Side Dish Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Prosciutto Recipes, Asparagus Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes