Rigatoni alla Norma
Rigatoni alla Norma, one of the classic dished from the tasty Sicilian Cuisine.
- Cut the eggplant into round slices 1/2 thick. Do not remove the peel.
- Deep fry the eggplants slices in oil. Once finished remove excess oil with paper towel.
- In a saucepan add EV olive oil and garlic.
- Once the garlic turns blonde add the crushed tomatoes and the basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut the fried eggplants into strips about 1 inch wide and add to the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 10 mins.
- Cook the rigatoni al dente and add to the sauce pan. Toss in the sauce for 2 mins.
- Serve and garnish with Ricotta Salata.
It's definitely delicious. I've used a variation of this dish. I cube the eggplant and fry it in my ...
See Full Review >> - Spacemd
Amazing! - Bikramjeet
Delicious! - Stregalibby