Spaghetti al Limone - Spaghetti with Lemon Sauce
Spaghetti al Limone - Spaghetti in Lemon Sauce: I've been wanting to make this classic Neapolitan pasta dish ever since I tasted it on my last trip to Campania. It's super easy to make, who doesn't love a sauce you don't even have to cook? The flavors are so summery and refreshing you'll feel like you're back in Napoli! Perfect for a big group, I love serving this in a big bowl and having people help themselves
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 1 cup basil leaves packed
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 cups grated Parmigiano cheese (you can also use all or half Pecorino)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus extra for drizzling
Use the code Pasta10
and Save 10% on all Pasta and
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Drop the pasta in salted boiling water.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the basil finely (you can also tear it by hand as small you can or use a mortar and pestle to prevent oxidation)
- Mix basil with the zest, EV olive oil, lemon juice and cheese and make a paste.
- Once the pasta is al dente toss with the dressing and serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top and a drizzle of EV olive oil.