Vanilla Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Vanilla Cupcakes with Fresh Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Cupcakes:
- 8 ounces Sticks Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 salt
- 1 cup whole milk (room temperature)
For the Frosting:
- 12 ounces raspberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer beat butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy. About 5 minutes. Add in each egg one at a time making sure each one is fully incorporated before adding the next.
- With the mixer at a low speed start adding in the dry ingredients alternating with the milk. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Scoop into a prepared and lined cupcake pan and bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- To make the frosting add the raspberries to a saucepan on medium heat and stir until the berries break down and become liquid. About 5-7 minutes. Pour through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Add the strained liquid back into the saucepan and simmer on low for another 5-7 minutes until the sauce has reduced to about 1/4 cup. Cool for about 15 minutes before using.
- In a stand mixer combine sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Pour in the raspberry sauce and lemon juice. Mix until the raspberries have been fully incorporated.