Veal Rollatini of Altamura
Veal Rollatini of Altamura... or Bombette di Altamura.
- Make sure that your veal is thin otherwise pound it with a mallet.
- Place a slice of veal on the counter and lay on it a slice of pancetta and a slice of caciocavallo cheese.
- Add some garlic and parsley.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Roll the veal into a rollatino and close it with toothpicks.
- Prepare all your rollatini.
- Take a baking pan, line it with a thin film of EV olive oil.
- Place all your rollatini in the pan.
- Brush some EV olive oil on each rollatino and bake for 30 mins at 400F.
- At end, you may want to put the pan under the broiler for 1 min to give the rollatini extra color.