For 6 Person(s)
For the Fudge:
- 12 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped. You can also use chocolate chips
- 15 ounces pistachio cream
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Get your Pistachio Cream HERE
- Add the white chocolate to a heat safe bowl and melt over a double boiler while stirring until smooth.
- Fold in the pistachio cream until completely incorporated, and then the nuts and dried cranberries.
- Turn the chocolate mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment and spread out evenly. I give the pan a few sharp raps on the counter to settle all the chocolate.
- Let sit until completely hardened. I left mine overnight at room temperature, to speed things up you can also pop it in the fridge.
- Use the parchment paper to lift out the fudge. Slice it into 2 inch chunks.