Baked Apples... delicious and will flavor the entire house!
For 9 Person(s)
For the Apples:
- 9 apples of your choice
- 1/2 cup currants or chopped raisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- cinnamon powder
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Core the apples but not all the way thru so that the bottom is closed.
- Add one Tsp of courrants in each apple.
- Add 1 Tsp of brown sugar over the courrants.
- Add 1/4 Tsp of cinnamon powder over the sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Diabetic Dessert Recipes, Heart Friendly Dessert Recipes, Gluten Free Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Dessert Recipes, Vegan Dessert Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes