Baked Stuffed Mussels, a fantastic appetizer always full of flavor.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Mussels:
- 1 pound mussels
- 1/2 cup pecorino cheese
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- black pepper
The Nonna Knives are Back!
You can't cook without them!
- Wash the mussels under fresh water.
- With a knife, open each mussel and leave the fruit on one half of the shell.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the batter... the batter will be rather soft.
- Place all the mussels on a baking sheet and with a teaspon put some batter on each mussel to completely cover the meat/fruit.
- Bake for about 15-20 mins at 400F on the top shelf of the oven or until the batter turns golden/light brown.
- Serve hot.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Appetizer Recipes, Side Dish Recipes, Fish Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mussels Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Appetizer Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, New Year's Eve Recipes
Thursday, 14 December 2017
This is an favorite with my family on new years - Saint of circumstance
Wednesday, 06 December 2017
6 - toninight
Thursday, 08 September 2016
Easy and delicious! It\'s a keeper. Thanks - AllyD