Pistachio Sandwich Cookies
Pistachio Sandwich Cookies.
For 1 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 24 shortbread cookies (I used Stella D’oro Marguerite Cookies)
- 12 teaspoons pistachio spread (see link below to purchase product)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or olive oil
- crushed pistachios or sprinkles to decorate
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Pistachio Cream available HERE!
- Spread about a teaspoon of pistachio spread on 12 of the cookies. Add a second cookie to each one to make a sandwich.
- Combine the chocolate and oil and melt in a double boiler or microwave in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Dip each of the sandwiched cookies in the chocolate and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 30 minutes.