Broccoli Rabe with Cannellini Beans
Broccoli Rabe with Cannellini Beans.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Rabe:
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, washed, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 19oz can Cannellini Beans, rinsed
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and drop in the Broccoli Rabe. Boil for 7 minutes. Drain and remove to a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over a medium flame heat the oil and add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute and add in the Tomatoes.
- Cook for 5 minuets and add the broccoli rabe and the water. Cool for another 5 minutes or until the stalks of the broccoli rabe are tender. Add in the beans and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with crusty taralli, or crusty Italian bread, or as a side dish.