Cannoli for Valentine
Cannoli for Valentine... a sweet way to show all your love!
For 10 Person(s)
For the Cannoli:
- 1 pound ricotta impastata
- 5 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound fresh raspberries
- Mix the Impastata with the sugar.
- Pass the entire content through a sieve so that you obtain a very creamy and velvety mix.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a food processor liquefy the raspberries and add them to the ricotta. Mix well.
- Fill your Cannoli
PS: If you cannot find Ricotta Impastata, you can use regular Ricotta, but you need to drain some water from it before you can use it. You can do this by putting the Ricotta in cheesecloth for 2 days and let it drain. Of course you keep it in the refrigerator while you are doing this operation.