Cottage Cheese, Roasted Garlic & White Bean Dip
Cottage Cheese, Roasted Garlic & White Bean Dip. To be made only with the finest Cottage Cheese from Friendship Dairies.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Dip:
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 cups Friendship Dairies 4% Cottage Cheese
- 30 ounces Cannellini beans, from a can
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling the garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh mint
- pinch of chili powder
- salt and black pepper as desired
Celebrate Buon Natale
Find this sweatshirt
in La Bottega!
Today only: 12-15-19
Use Code: Christmas15 and Save 15%
on all Christmas Apparel!!!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the garlic cloves out and drizzle with oil and a pinch of salt. Bake the garlic for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Taste for seasoning and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Let the dip marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with chips or spread on crostini.