Arrosto di Agnello - Roasted Leg of Lamb
A roasted Leg of Lamb to keep with the Easter traditions.
For 6 Person(s)
For the Lamb:
- 6 pounds leg of lamb
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- fresh parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
Use the code Pasta10
and Save 10% on all Pasta and
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Place the leg of lamb in an oven pan.
- Rub the lamb first with wine and then with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the lamb with a good dose of salt and pepper (as desired).
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary on the lamb.
- Place the sliced onion, the chopped garlic, parsley and the bay leaves in the pan all around the lamb.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 1 1/2 hours at 375F.
- Remove the aluminum foil and cook for an additional 1/2 hour or until colored to your liking.