Cranberry Sauce al Limoncello
Cranberry Sauce al Limoncello... the perfect companion for your Turkey!
For 6 Person(s)
For the Sauce:
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1 orange, juice only
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Limoncello
- Wash the cranberries under cold water and put them in a pan.
- Add the sugar, orange zest, orange juice and cinnamon. Cover the pan.
- Bring content to a boil and lower the flame to low.
- Cook for about 15 minutes. Shut the flame and add the limoncello. Mix well.
- Let it cool or refrigerate and serve.