For 4 Person(s)
For the Alfredo Sauce:
- 1 pound dried fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup pasta water
- Get the Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Drop the pasta into salted boiling water and cook until Al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked add the butter and pasta to a large sauté pan over a medium flame.
- Toss until all the butter has melted.
- Add in the cheese and pasta water and toss until all the cheese has melted and the sauce is creamy. Serve immediately.