Italian Tuna and Chickpeas Salad
Italian Tuna and Chickpeas Salad.
For 2 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 10 ounces Italian tuna packed in olive oil
- 19 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 small red onion, cut into a 1/4 inch dive
- 1/2 cup pitted Gaeta olives
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper as desired
- Get your Italian Tuna HERE!
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as desired.