Linguine with Shrimp Sauce
Linguine with Shrimp Sauce.
- Clean and devein the shrimp.
- In a pan, lightly sear the shrimp on both sides and put aside.
- In a large pan, add 3 Tbs of EV olive oil and the garlic. Once the garlic turns golden, add the cherry tomatoes and the peperoncino as desired.
- Let the tomatoes saute for a few minutes and add the white wine.
- Once the wine has evaporated, add the shrimp and let everything simmer for about 10 mins.
- In the meantime cook the Linguine in salted water and once they are cooked Al Dente, add them to the sauce. Toss for two minutes. If the sauce is too dry add some pasta water.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and serve.
First Course Recipes, Italian Pasta Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Shrimp Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Fish Recipes, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Mediterranean Diet First Course Recipes, Thanksgiving First Course Recipes, Christmas First Course Recipes, Easter First Course Recipes, Seafood Pasta Recipes