Lucy's Almond Cookies
Lucy's Almond Cookies... cookies for all seasons with a delicate flavor of almonds.
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- In a large bowl, mix the flours, sugar and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract and mix well.
- Add the crisco and mix well.
- Add as much as needed milk to make the dough soft enough so that you can roll it into balls.
- Mix well and start rolling your cookies into balls about 1 1/2" in diameter.
- Place them all on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 7-10 Mins. Check the bottom of the cookies for the color as each oven behaves differently.
- Let the cookies cool off.
- Mix the powdered sugar with a few drops of almond extract and a little water.
- Put the icing on the cookies and let them dry.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Sicilian Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Cookies Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Almond Cookie and Dessert Recipes